P H O T O G R A P H Y - / / C A K E S M A S H - N I C H O L A S

I love birthdays and babies, so a First birthday for a gorgeous baby made me extremely happy!

This cheeky little munchkin was a pleasure to photograph. Believe it or not, he loved the shoot, but he just couldn't tell his face that! Nicholas helped me to build some images for my portfolio. This is my second cake smash, so I offered two free sessons to help gain an audidence.

I know little Nicholas's uncle, who offered his services as a model to me! Easy picking when you know people with beautiful kids!

After just turning 1, his mum was delighted for Nicholas to be choosen for some free images.

(I also made the nappy cover and bowtie! I'll create a tutorial soon on how I did it :D)

Here's a few from the photo session :)











No comments