O U T F I T - / / N I T R O B A G S

Hello again guys!
I've been super busy this last week with university, but.. I entered a competition online to win a trip to Las Vegas as a model for Nitro Bags.
I first found Nitro while looking at snowboards from their other brand Nitro Snowboards... One of my fellow snowboarding ladies posted a link onto my Facebook about the competition. So I had to enter.

While I was in Bansko, Bulgaria; Nitro sent me an email telling me I had been selected to the top 20! I was in shock. Out of over 600 entries! YAY GO ME!!

They sent me a bag (And a great bag at that!) *Review to come*
Only problem was.... I wasn't in the UK to collect it for the next 2 weeks, but it was easy enough to pick up from the local depot.

I had to create a few images to send off to Nitro for their Facebook page for the next part of the contest! Fingers crossed!!
(https://www.facebook.com/nitrobags?fref=ts

Here they are :D





Bag - Nitro Bags
Snowboard Jacket - Vans
Playsuit - Motel
Cardigan - H&M
Trainers - Nike

No comments