P H O T O G R A P H Y - / / DREAMS I

For my latest University Project I have to create a book of images with a wide open brief. I decided to make my brief based on nightmares and dreams.
I was lucky enough to be given the chance to photograph in Cardiff Castle, I was allowed every room I wanted and the staff were wonderful!!

For my first test shoot, I used my 7 year old niece India as a model. She's constantly telling me how she wants to b a grown up and have lots of make up, a phone, ipad and every other thing a 7 year old shouldn't want. I remember being 7 and making dens in the local woods, tents in the living room, paper mashe-ing the living room table haha.

So I wanted to create a shoot that portrayed my niece as a miserable adult but still linking childlike factors. Including teddy bears, fairy lights, flower crowns and cupcakes.


More to come;

No comments