U N I V E R S I T Y - / / PROTEST AND SURVIVE

As stated before I am a massive, massive, massive Michael Jackon fan. 
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009 <3 RIP!

I find all of his lyrics inspirational, from something simple such as 
'if you can't feed ya baby, then don't have a baby, and don't think maybe, if you can't feed ya baby - Wouldn't be startin' something' 
to more popular lyrics like this line from Man in the mirror,
 'If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change.'

I decided to use Michael as my inspiration in this project as I feel he's had to fight to survive the negative publicity he's received from the media throughout his life, and even more now in his death. I feel his song 'They don't care about us' is pretty straight forward and fits my brief for the theme protest. I would love to create a story based on his music video.


No comments